NNTP client configuration

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Sat Feb 24 09:58:59 UTC 2018

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 01:45:28 Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> > Hoping to go to Germany, but not sure if it's going to happen again :)
>
> How can anyone pass up Bavaria?!

LOL. The cost of going to dconf when it's in Germany and you live in the US
isn't exactly small, and for some folks, it's not easy to get away even if
they can afford the cost. Of course, when it's in the US, then the folks in
Europe would have the same problem, so someone is always going to lose out
in that regard. Every year that it's been in Germany, I've at least briefly
considered not going due to the cost, but I hate the idea of missing dconf,
so I've made it work one way or another.

- Jonathan M Davis