Postgres and other database interfaces

bachmeier no at spam.net
Sat Feb 24 22:24:58 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 24 February 2018 at 18:41:21 UTC, Denis F wrote:

> Hi! Here is dpq2 and vibe-d-postgresql developer.
>
> The problem is that I do not know English very well. So,I think
> it's better not to write any documentation than to write the
> wrong one.

There are still some steps you can take:

1. Put a statement on the project page encouraging people to
create an issue if there is something not documented. Even
better, have a Gitter community where they can post questions.
You can create an example to show how it's done. Those examples
can then be added to the project.

2. Decide on the common use cases for your library. Provide
examples useful to someone getting started for each of the common
use cases.

3. Looking at the source code, you have already written a bunch
of comments. Those are documentation once you turn them into html.