How do you get comfortable with Dlang.org's Forum?

psychoticRabbit meagain at meagain.com
Sun Feb 25 01:31:35 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 24 February 2018 at 20:29:34 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:

> Yeah, the immutability of NNTP posts is a feature, not a bug.

but aren't git changes essentially immutable too?
as long is there is a history of the changes, there is no problem
with changes.

I'm really only interested in the correct version of the persons
intention, not some multitude of changes.

> It also has the effect of encouraging people to pause a moment
> before hitting [Send], which is definitely a good thing.

yeah right. a good thing if we were robots instead of humans.

NNTP is not the future..it's the past.