Cannot confirm that a DigitalMars order has been received

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 14:42:01 UTC 2018

On Friday, 24 November 2017 at 22:34:53 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> It should be in your email inbox by now. I review purchases
> manually, because of occasional attempts to manipulate the
> shopping cart. Sorry about the delay.

I don't like bumping this topic, but I have the same issue. I
ordered the Extended Utility Package on December 23 2017, got an
e-mail from Paypal confirming the transaction but nothing else. I
sent an e-mail to "wgmars7 at domainname" but I have not recieved
a reply yet. Can you please check the order?