Lazily parse a JSON text file using stdx.data.json?

David Gileadi gileadisNOSPM at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 22:41:23 UTC 2018

On 12/30/17 8:16 PM, Marco Leise wrote:
> There is also the JSON parser from
> https://github.com/mleise/fast
> if you need to parse 2x faster than RapidJSON ;)

Nice, I'll take a look.

My original post was mainly to express how surprised I was that one of
D's front-page features was, for me, impossible to get working in this
context. I posted in hopes that more experienced folks might consider
making fixes to help smooth future attempts by others.

I realize that compile-time ranges are not runtime interfaces like many
languages provide for iteration, but right now ranges seem too hard to
get right when it feels like they should just work.