Compile-time vs. compile-time

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Wed Jan 3 01:51:01 UTC 2018

Finally got around to working on my draft article "Compile-time vs.
compile-time" again today. Mainly added another case study for a
commonly encountered issue, and cleaned up the outdated stuff on
"static" foreach (not the *real* static foreach that we have now).  Now
I'm reasonably happy with its current form, and am thinking to add it to
the list of articles on the wiki.  But thought I should solicit some
feedback here first. So here it is:

	https://wiki.dlang.org/User:Quickfur/Compile-time_vs._compile-time#But_what_of_runtime_performance.3F

object.destroy! :-P

What do you mean the Internet isn't filled with subliminal messages? What about all those buttons marked "submit"??