What are you planning, D related, for 2017 ?

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Wed Jan 3 11:46:39 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 at 11:43:26 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> On Monday, 2 January 2017 at 15:16:31 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
>> Write your plan here, and let's take a rendez-vous next year,
>> to check those plans !!
>
> So one year later... With the hope you'll play the game.

My plan was vague and here:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/frnvgcduqgjfcwbyscrq@forum.dlang.org

I've looked at the sources involved and actually last important
changes were in jan/feb 2017 and after *nothing*, although it
works fine now.

I think i'm done because i have no great plans, D related, for
2018 ;)