Best SQL library to use with local desktop app

Craig Dillabaugh craig.dillabaugh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 16:38:27 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 at 12:14:19 UTC, wakhshti wrote:

> what is best (SQLite?) @small @local @offline database library
> to use in D?
>
> and also what about a simple GUI library ? (once there was a
> library named DFL, but i never could get it to run).

I've used sqlite3 library:

http://code.dlang.org/packages/sqlite3

and it has worked well for me. Documentation is brief, but has a
clean API and relatively easy to use.  However, there is small
bug in the support for floating point values if you need that.  I
submitted a patch but don't think it has made its way into the
main repository.