How do you use D?

Fra Mecca me at francescomecca.eu
Wed Jan 3 20:10:01 UTC 2018

On Friday, 28 July 2017 at 14:58:01 UTC, Ali wrote:
> While the Orgs using D page is very nice ... I hoping to hear
> more personal stories ...
>
> So
>
> How do you use D?
> In work, (key projects or smaller side projects)
> in your side project, (github, links please)
> just to learn something new? (I would easily argue that
> learning D will make you a better C++ programmer, maybe not the
> most efficient way, but I a sure it i very effective)
>
> Did you introduce D to your work place? How? What challenges
> did you face?
>
> What is you D setup at work, which compiler, which IDE?
>
> And any other fun facts you may want to share :)

I am a student that also does research at different institutions
(maninly Italy and US).
I use D for everything that is programming related and when I am
not paired on a team.
Mainly it has been backend stuff and D has been up to the
challenge.

My setup is neovim + deoplete (and other dev related plugins)

I also use D for sideprojects (https://github.com/framecca)