Best SQL library to use with local desktop app

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 20:54:50 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 at 20:52:49 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> Here's the sqlite3.lib and dll too if you don't already have
> them:

These are just for Windows btw (and for that, only 32 bit. if you
are building 64 bit that is different, I have never used sqlite
on 64 bit windows. but 32 bit is usually good enough anyway)

On Linux, you just need to make sure the sqlite3-devel package is
installed. I think that's what it is called too, so apt-get
install sqlite3-devel. if not it might suggest the right name