Best SQL library to use with local desktop app

wakhshti www.google at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 21:48:51 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 at 20:54:50 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

> These are just for Windows btw (and for that, only 32 bit. if
> you are building 64 bit that is different, I have never used
> sqlite on 64 bit windows. but 32 bit is usually good enough
> anyway)
>
> On Linux, you just need to make sure the sqlite3-devel package
> is installed. I think that's what it is called too, so apt-get
> install sqlite3-devel. if not it might suggest the right name

yes, i agree. 32 bit will work very well. why bother with 64.
once i was greedy about using massive and most up to date
hardware.
you know, it doesn't matter how much resources someone have, if
he don't know how to use it, it will never be enough.
then i enter the embedded(micro-controller). the world has
changed since that. :)