What do you want to see for a mature DLang?

Paolo Invernizzi paolo.invernizzi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 11:12:01 UTC 2018

On Friday, 5 January 2018 at 01:29:04 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:

> So it's highly unusual sets of people like that, or like the
> founders of Sociomantic, or like the EMSI guys, or Liran's guys
> at Weka that are likely to be D adopters in the next wave. Not
> people who can't see through error messages (which are much
> better than C++ anyway).

+1000

I would add that D should leverage the fact that is a "company
friendly" language: the core team cares about problems raised by
commercials that are using it (or, at least, it try hard to do
it! :-P).

That's pretty unique, in that phase of his history, compared to
what we can see around.

Well, it should do this in a more structured way, as I've
suggested to Andrei, but it's definitely a big plus.

/Paolo