[OT] Flu shots

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Fri Jan 5 15:16:17 UTC 2018

Most people who say they have flu, do not have flu, they just have a
cold.

The flu jab does cause some people to have the appearance of a cold
immediately afterwards. For most there is no affect.

I have asthma, I get the flu jab. I still get colds, some occasionally
require anti-biotics because the cold has allowed a bacterial infection
to get into my lungs. Flu would be much worse. I don't want flu. Having
the flu jab is a zero loss situation.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200