Some Observations on the D Development Process

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sat Jan 6 02:56:39 UTC 2018

On 1/4/2018 10:20 PM, Patrick Schluter wrote:
> The only people I ever saw with a flu (I mean a real influenza) had all one
> thing in common: they all had gotten the flu shot.

There was a 3 month gap between the shot and getting the flu, so there's no
credible connection. I haven't gotten the flu in other years when I got the
shot, even when unshot others were felled all around me :-)

I'm certainly going to continue getting the annual shot. I just rolled the dice
this year and lost.