can't use ldc calypso on OSX; help needed

Timothee Cour thelastmammoth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 20:40:31 UTC 2018

could anyone with knowledge on druntime shared library loading please
help? (Martin Nowak, klickverbot, Syniurge, etc)

I've made some progress but still failing whenever I try to use C++
std libs eg: `#include <vector>`, see

* https://github.com/Syniurge/Calypso/issues/64 (
assert(handle !in _handleToDSO) in setDSOForHandle)

* https://github.com/Syniurge/Calypso/issues/63
error: The module 'ℂcpp.std.type_info' is already defined in
libcalypso-ldc-shared.dylib #63

again, this would make C++ interop much easier and more powerful than
alternatives