AliasSeq seems to compile slightly faster with static foreach

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 18:40:41 UTC 2018

 > I misremembered how iota worked with a single
 > argument; I thought that iota(0) created an infinite range, whereas it
 > creates a zero-length range.

I told you so! :)

I remember pointing out that specific inconsistency of iota, I think in
the learn forum but the simplicity of n.iota was too attractive for
others to agree with me. (I think it was that mythical character,
bearophile, who did not agree with me but I can't find that newsgroup
discussion now.)

Ali