Arch Linux ldc package can't use asan

Wild xwildn00bx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 20:43:05 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 9 January 2018 at 18:28:46 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
> Extra info:
> LDC should also recognize the libclang_rt.asan and
> libclang_rt.fuzzer libraries if they are in the same path where
> LDC would try to find the libldc copies. So the symlink is not
> even necessary in that case.
>
> -Johan

On Arch these files are stored in
"/usr/lib/clang/5.0.1/lib/linux/",
and the archlinux package tool doesn't like symlinks that point
outside of the package. So a patch would be my only choice.

So my solution is:
sed -i "s/libclang_rt/clang\/$_llvmversion\/lib\/linux\/&/g"
driver/linker-gcc.cpp

Would be nice if a future version of ldc checked this directory,
or
if it would be possible to send in a constant to gnumake with
this path.