Dll support: testers needed

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Wed Jan 10 11:30:47 UTC 2018

Am 10.01.2018 um 05:18 schrieb Domain:
> On Saturday, 6 January 2018 at 19:32:51 UTC, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
>> I'm currently back on dll support and I'm applying finishing touches
>> to my dll support PR. Now I want to know if I missed any corner cases
>> and it would be great if a few more people gave the dll support a try.
>>
>> [...]
>
> I am glad to see this happen. But my use case is not working:
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/giywzmvfeuddvmvkrpal@forum.dlang.org

Hi Domain,

what your describing is a very simple use case and should definitly
work. Did you try it using my binary distribution? Please post a
repro-case. I don't have the time to rebuild everyones use case and
saying "My use case is not working" does not help at all.

--
Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut