!Alert! code.dlang.org down

Guillaume Piolat notthat at email.com
Wed Jan 10 23:25:16 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 at 10:10:22 UTC, Martin
Tschierschke wrote:
> In the moment I don't have access, hopefully this is only
> temporal problem and the rescue team for fixing is already on
> the way...

Tips from the folks on Discord, for DUB outages:

1. If you have all required dependencies in your cache, and just
want to avoid the network:

     dub --skip-registry=all

     Very useful on slow networks. However this won't help if you
don't have the libraries in your cache.

2. If you wish to use a mirror

     dub --skip-registry=standard -v
--registry=http://code-mirror.dlang.io

3. If you need to fetch packages and mirror are down too

     - git clone every repositery you need from GitHub
     - $ dub add-local in every of these repositery
     You might want to checkout older tags if you are not using
the latest version of these repositeries.