Can the forums has a subject for GUI rather than a deading project DWT ?

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Tue Jan 16 18:42:15 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 16 January 2018 at 12:11:30 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 16 January 2018 at 08:56:50 UTC, Binghoo Dang wrote:
>> hi there,
>>
>> the subject under Ecosystem on this forums exist an `DWT`,
>> which is now just seams dying , can you guy just remove DWT to
>> GUI ?
>
> Or maybe "Ecosystem" since there is no single place to speak
> about libraries on the dlang forums.

Yeah "GUI" would be too restrictive.

"Ecosystem" is already there, so maybe rather a new item in
"Ecosystem": "3rd parts" for discussion or help about 3rd parts
libraries and software. In "Learn" there are occasional
discussions about "how to do this with vibe-d", "is there a
library to do this", etc

I'd also like "Learn" to be renamed "Programming". People may ask
rather edgy technical things that are not new comers questions.
There are often people posting in General because Learn brings
the idea of "only for newbz".

Ideally:

- Programming
   * Learn