Tuple DIP

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 21:46:04 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 16 January 2018 at 21:21:04 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:

> My thoughts were:
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/p3e4al$1jfc$1@digitalmars.com

A starting point could be an unnamed tuple built-in tuple type,
but also not yet deprecating the built-in named tuple type in
std.typecons.

> But as it has been requested more than once and it is a feature
> of existing Phobos tuples, I can add a proposal to the DIP that
> can be accepted/rejected independently, and add a few words to
> the "limitations" section.

Sometimes when you give someone the option to agree or disagree
to a bunch of different choices it's harder to come to agreement
than if you keep things simple.