So what is the state of cross-compilation in D?

Rel relmail at rambler.ru
Wed Jan 17 12:06:23 UTC 2018

Well, to be completely honest with you the only one
thing I like about the Go programming language is the
ability to easily cross-compile your Go program from
any supported OS to any supported OS.

So I was wondering what is the story of cross-compilation
for different D language compilers? Is it possible to some
extent now? Do you guys have interest in it?

Basically as far as I understood what makes Go suitable
for cross-compilation is their own linker implementation,
and D compilers use current system linker.