I closed a very old bug!

rjframe dlang at ryanjframe.com
Thu Jan 18 12:17:14 UTC 2018

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 02:46:03 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> There's been some discussion about what to do with issues that propose
> enhancements like this. We want to make them available and searchable
> just in case someone working on a related proposal is looking for
> precedent and inspiration.
>
> I was thinking of closing with REMIND or LATER.

If you're specifically talking about enhancements that would require a
DIP, calling it "DIP needed" (or similar) is clear that work is needed to
get it in, rather than just some "we'll look at this at some point" kind
of label.

>  Seb is experimenting
> with moving the entire bug database to github issues, which may offer us
> more options for classification.

You'd get fewer classification options, though they may be easier to work
with effectively; sometimes simpler is better...