I closed a very old bug!

Jon Degenhardt jond at noreply.com
Thu Jan 18 20:07:52 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 18 January 2018 at 07:46:03 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> There's been some discussion about what to do with issues that
> propose enhancements like this. We want to make them available
> and searchable just in case someone working on a related
> proposal is looking for precedent and inspiration.
>
> I was thinking of closing with REMIND or LATER. Seb is
> experimenting with moving the entire bug database to github
> issues, which may offer us more options for classification.

It would make sense to separate bugs from enhancements in this
regard. It's useful to record and maintain useful enhancements
ideas even if they don't fit the current priorities. There are
multiple ways to implement this, but it'd be most useful if the
distinction between "bugs" and "enhancements" is obvious and easy
to discover.

--Jon