gRPC in D good idea for GSOC 2018?

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 18:34:31 UTC 2018

On 01/19/2018 02:14 AM, yawniek wrote:

 > Just look how
 > beautiful Golangs protocol implementations are and the whole ecosystem
 > that focused effort spawned.

I agree and do have first-hand experience with that but I'm not
experienced enough in this field to come up with a modern solution. If
it were left to me, I would start looking at Go and Python solutions but
I fear I wouldn't see design decisions that could have been better.

Could you please summarize what needs to be done and in what order. I
would be happy to take active part in this effort.

Thank you,
Ali