I have changed the code to a TK code. But the same error appears. D is looking in /usr/include/dmd/phobos/ for the files.

MHE send at mail.de
Sun Jan 21 04:48:47 UTC 2018

Here is the normal and original TK code for a testing GUI in D.

The only case is that the TK bindings are not really done.
All files and Repositories are on my HD.
Need help to make the dependencies right to work.

import tkd.tkdapplication;                               //
Import Tkd.

class Application : TkdApplication                       //
Extend TkdApplication.
{
	private void exitCommand(CommandArgs args)           // Create a
callback.
	{
		this.exit();                                     // Exit the
application.
	}

	override protected void initInterface()              //
Initialise user interface.
	{
		auto frame = new Frame(2, ReliefStyle.groove)    // Create a
frame.
			.pack(10);                                   // Place the
frame.

		auto label = new Label(frame, "Hello World!")    // Create a
label.
			.pack(10);                                   // Place the
label.

		auto exitButton = new Button(frame, "Exit")      // Create a
button.
			.setCommand(&this.exitCommand)               // Use the
callback.
			.pack(10);                                   // Place the
button.

void main(string[] args)
{
	auto app = new Application();                        // Create
the application.
	app.run();                                           // Run the
application.