Dscanner - DCD - Dfix ... Editor support or the lack of it.

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Thu Jan 25 17:32:24 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 25 January 2018 at 15:20:15 UTC, Benny wrote:
> After months doing a different project, i need a programming
> language for a new client with specific needs. D comes to mind.
> As usual that involves downloading the compiler (dmd and ldc).
>
> [...]

While the several tools out of the box do not work well together,
the involved developers
did a great job (without any payment in contrast to Go/C#,
Delphi...). I also struggled with the problem how to configure
DCD in the DLang plugin for IntelliJ today.
This might be the reason for the items marked as unknown.
I created an issue here
https://github.com/intellij-dlanguage/intellij-dlanguage/issues/356

The DLang ecosystem is getting better and better and you also can
help by testing, writing constructive issues or even providing
fixes.

Kind regards
André