Dscanner - DCD - Dfix ... Editor support or the lack of it.

Rubn where at is.this
Fri Jan 26 20:40:06 UTC 2018

On Friday, 26 January 2018 at 15:37:15 UTC, Benny wrote:
> On Friday, 26 January 2018 at 03:40:26 UTC, Rubn wrote:
>> You seem to be short tempered
>
> You think after two days trying to get a series of plugins to
> work?
>
>> you tried 2 plugins rather quickly, without even trying to see
>> if there were configurations or other options you could use to
>> get features working.
>
> Visual Studio Code: Code-D, Serve-D, D-Language
> Jetbrain: D-Language
>
> That is 4 plugins as described in the original post. Two of the
> same author, 2 from other authors. So that makes 3 different
> people there plugins. One may think a person can be salty after
> so many hours.

Well one is an older version, which is why it's the same author.
The Jetbrains plugin wasn't developed for a long time, I don't
know the current state of it. Did you bother at all the create an
issue on the respective github repos stating your issue? Did you
look at the source at all for the plugins? They aren't terribly
complicated, you could diagnose some issues yourself.

>>>   - Limited name suggestion ( VSC functionality not the
>>> plugin ) only by forcing VSC (ctrl+space).
>>>  - ... and nothing else...
>>
>> This is just not true...
>>
>> https://imgur.com/z6CZbjL.gif
>
> Well, if that actually worked, i will not be complaining here.

Well, if it didn't work, that gif wouldn't exist.