An idea for commercial support for D

Laeeth Isharc Laeeth at kaleidic.io
Tue Jan 30 19:45:51 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 4 January 2015 at 08:31:23 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> This is an idea I've been kicking around for a while, and given
> the need for commercial support for D, would perhaps work well
> here.
>
> [...]

By the way, in case you are interested in this path personally
still, I'd be willing to pay for D support, tuition, help with
getting stuck, code review etc for colleagues. Not for patches
that aren't immediately open sourced, but we fixed windows paths
on DMD for example, and there might be scope for occasional paid
work on dmd and dub like that.  Also porting headers.