[OT] Re: Anyone can contact Dmitry Olshansky?

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 06:17:10 UTC 2018

On 06/30/2018 11:04 PM, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
 > On Sunday, 1 July 2018 at 06:00:59 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 >> Apparent from uncharacteristic messages from Dmitry's account to
 >> multiple destinations recently, I suspect his gmail account has been
 >> compromised.
 >>
 >> I'm not sure what options he has at this point but I think it's
 >> possible to use Google's Account Recovery page. Can someone find a way
 >> to reach Dmitry in person to report what he has tried so far?
 >
 > It *really* doesn’t matter;)

I see that your English is worse than mine, so perhaps you meant
something else but in fact it matters: You're impersonating someone
which always harms multiple people.

 > Will you say .... kick me out of.. DConf 2019?

I don't have the authority to do that; I don't know who you are; and I
don't think you will ever let me know who you are. There is always help
and I'm sure I or many people on this forum or elsewhere can help you.
You had a rough start to life but it can be changed. Sometimes it's
about lack of trust or love, both of which can found or provided.

Ali