Anyone can contact Dmitry Olshansky?

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Tue Jul 3 07:31:46 UTC 2018

On 07/01/2018 05:34 AM, ag0aep6g wrote:
> On 07/01/2018 08:00 AM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>> Apparent from uncharacteristic messages from Dmitry's account to
>> multiple destinations recently, I suspect his gmail account has been
>> compromised.
>
> Could also be a psychotic episode or some such. The incoherent rambling
> doesn't seem to be just bad English. You've got stuff like "I can save
> the world" in there, which sounds more like mental illness than an
> imposter to me.

If someone's going around as an imposter on a web forum, I'd say it's
pretty clear that in and of itself indicates SOME form of mental
illness, even if the illness is something as basic and simple as "idiot"
and "jackass".

We already know we've had a problem with a puppet whackjob here lately.
Occam's Razor suggests it's likely just more of the same nut.
Over-analysing unlikely scenarios is only going to encourage more.