Interoperability, code & marketing

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Tue Jul 3 15:23:48 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 3 July 2018 at 14:40:52 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
> If [1] gets merged we will have a situation where code[2] is
> required to interoperate with D's slices from C++. I think we
> should have an official repository where such code and
> documentation lives (i.e. on the dlang github). This would also
> be a good place to have links to other interoperability
> successes in D like pyd, dpp, embedr, luad,  autowrap etc. and
> put the D interoperability story out there, coherently and in
> one place.
>
> Thoughts?

In the past A&W became a bit more conservative with creating new
repos in the dlang organization and typically only agree to move
things there if it "has been proven to be successfully adopted by
the community".

Though I'm more than happy to create a repo (or move repos) to
dlang-community to get the ball rolling.