Adding more projects to the Project Tester

Timoses timosesu at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 08:04:47 UTC 2018

On Friday, 6 July 2018 at 23:56:01 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> On Friday, 6 July 2018 at 21:47:34 UTC, JN wrote:
>>
>> By the way, is there any policy for outdated dub packages?
>
> You just found an idea for the score algorithm.

Why isn't there something like "compiler compatibility" in a dub
config file? E.g. currently the vibe.d project lists the compiler
versions the code is compatible with [1].
Wouldn't a field in dub like

"compilerCompatibility":
{
     "dmd": "2.080.0",
}

be nice? This could also help code.dlang.org to show
compatibility of libraries/packages.

The only pain I guess would be to keep such a list up to date.

[1]: https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe.d#support