Adding more projects to the Project Tester

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Mon Jul 9 08:44:31 UTC 2018

On Monday, 9 July 2018 at 05:58:17 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> On Thursday, 5 July 2018 21:19:44 MDT Seb via Digitalmars-d
> wrote:
>> [...]
>
> dxml should probably be on the list.

Yes!
https://github.com/dlang/ci/pull/230

> Assuming that this is only on *nix and not Windows

Yes.

This might help: https://github.com/Abscissa/AppVeyor-D

> then ./test.sh will run the tests without -release, and
> ./testRelease.sh will run the tests with -release (simply
> running dub test won't do anything useful, because all of the
> unittest blocks are versioned to avoid problems when projects
> depending on dxml compile their tests).

The Project Tester will by default look at (if existent) the
.travis.yml and run the same 'script' commands, so it should do
the right thing, but I will keep this in mind. Thanks for the
explanation!