Weird bugs in DMD 2.81.0

solidstate1991 laszloszeremi at outlook.com
Sun Jul 15 00:59:32 UTC 2018

Well, it seems I fixed the AA issue by removing a totally
unrelated thing (an undoable event chain system, that got
"deprecated"), but now I got another weird issue.

Sometimes setting a dynamic array's length causes an access
violation. Still only on WindowMaker, and nothing in
PixelPerfectEditor.

Does somebody have a foolproof method for designing window
layouts without an editor? I starting to give up on this piece of
crap software, however before that it took me a whole day to
figure out where the elements should fall, then another day to
debug issues with the layout. My current solution at this point
is to type in stuff instead of relying on generated code.