Anyone can contact Dmitry Olshansky?

Mr.Bingo Bingo at Namo.com
Tue Jul 17 17:47:57 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 17 July 2018 at 09:08:03 UTC, Dave Jones wrote:
> On Monday, 16 July 2018 at 16:20:24 UTC, Mr.Bingo wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 3 July 2018 at 07:31:46 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
>> (Abscissa) wrote:

>>> If someone's going around as an imposter on a web forum, I'd
>>> say it's pretty clear that in and of itself indicates SOME
>>> form of mental illness, even if the illness is something as
>>> basic and simple as "idiot" and "jackass".
>>>
>>> We already know we've had a problem with a puppet whackjob
>>> here lately. Occam's Razor suggests it's likely just more of
>>> the same nut. Over-analysing unlikely scenarios is only going
>>> to encourage more.
>>
>> It's also known that mental illness readily stems from
>> paranoia and believing others are mentally ill and out to get
>> them in some way shape or fashion.
>
> Its known by who? By armchair psychologists? Paranoia is a
> symptom of mental illness not a cause in itself. And paranoid
> delusions vary from person to person, they dont generally think
> other people are mentally ill.
>

>> Probably comes from primitive circuitry that hasn't yet been
>> eliminated evolution wise(after all, modern societies have
>> only existed for a few hundred years... lot's have changed but
>> the brain has yet to evolve to handle those changes).
>
> There are many causes, genetic, environmental, gut bacteria,
> autoimmune disease. There's cases of people who have had their
> gut bacteria replaced to deal with other health issues who have
> suddenly been cured of their OCD for example. A lot of gut
> bacteria consume or produce neurotransmitters for example.
> Brain inflammation is another cause, a big area of research at
> the moment.
>
> The point is most of these causes are not down to prehistoric
> brain circuits, it's genuinely other causes. Or a mix of all
> these things together.
>
> You are vastly over simplifying a very complex issue.
>
> Also there's no way we can know how much of a modern problem it
> is because we've only seen mental illness as an illness for a
> couple of hundred years. So we have no idea whether it is more
> prevalent now that it was a thousand years ago.
>

>> After all, I'd say that a society that has developed weapons
>> that can only be used to destroy itself requires a massive
>> amount of mental illness... of course, they disagree, so maybe
>> mental illness is actually relative. It's known quite well
>> that most people who work in the mental illness sector are
>> also mentally ill themselves(I guess it's hard not to go crazy
>> when everyone else is).
>
> The idea that "crazy" is catching is idiotic, sorry.

I see we have the resident genius on hand. Yes, anything that
doesn't fit within your narrow understanding of science is
idiotic. I would get in to it with you but I really do have
better things to do then try to educate you on what real science
is and what we really know about all the problems that we think
we know so much about. Just keep in mind, second hand knowledge
of science may be useful but it does not mean you understand
science, it's purpose, or how it relates in the big picture.

BTW, using your logic cults must be created by the cultists all
having the same food diet. Yes, I know you will say that is not
what you said because there are other factors like vitamin
deficiencies(certain combinations, like some chemical ratios, of
vitamin deficiencies creates cults).

In fact, if you think a cult member is crazy then you also have
to scientifically find some correlation between all them and
diet. You should have no problem with your gifted scientific
abilities to prove that! Just go collect the data, genius!
(again, you will say it is not about vitamins because vitamins
are basically related to food so that was already addressed in
the first case and it is really some other thing...)

But, I see you have lived with a bunch of crazy people your
entire life... Too bad you haven't learned about relativity... or
psychology.