Anyone can contact Dmitry Olshansky?

Dave Jones dave at jones.com
Tue Jul 17 23:03:34 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 17 July 2018 at 17:47:57 UTC, Mr.Bingo wrote:
> On Tuesday, 17 July 2018 at 09:08:03 UTC, Dave Jones wrote:
>> On Monday, 16 July 2018 at 16:20:24 UTC, Mr.Bingo wrote:
>>> On Tuesday, 3 July 2018 at 07:31:46 UTC, Nick Sabalausky

> I see we have the resident genius on hand. Yes, anything that
> doesn't fit within your narrow understanding of science is
> idiotic. I would get in to it with you but I really do have
> better things to do then try to educate you on what real
> science is and what we really know about all the problems that
> we think we know so much about. Just keep in mind, second hand
> knowledge of science may be useful but it does not mean you
> understand science, it's purpose, or how it relates in the big
> picture.

I critiqued what you actually said, you make vague jumbled
assertions about my understanding of science.

If you cant attack the argument attack the man. *shrug*

> BTW, using your logic cults must be created by the cultists all
> having the same food diet. Yes, I know you will say that is not
> what you said because there are other factors like vitamin
> deficiencies(certain combinations, like some chemical ratios,
> of vitamin deficiencies creates cults).

I said gut bacteria is one of many causes. I did not say it was
the cause of all mental illness.

Do try and keep up.

> In fact, if you think a cult member is crazy then you also have
> to scientifically find some correlation between all them and
> diet. You should have no problem with your gifted scientific
> abilities to prove that! Just go collect the data, genius!
> (again, you will say it is not about vitamins because vitamins
> are basically related to food so that was already addressed in
> the first case and it is really some other thing...)

Strawman. Logical fallacy. And just plain stupid.

> But, I see you have lived with a bunch of crazy people your
> entire life... Too bad you haven't learned about relativity...
> or psychology.

LMAO that has got to be the most retarded thing anyone has ever
said to me in my entire life.

How old are you? (BTW it's a trick question)