Struct Initialization syntax

Luís Marques luis at luismarques.eu
Mon Jul 23 16:51:42 UTC 2018

On Monday, 23 July 2018 at 16:26:42 UTC, Seb wrote:
> Hence, I'm leaning forward to proposing Option 1 as the
> recommended Option for the DIP (that's also what the PoC DMD PR
> implements). What's your take on this?

Although a bit more verbose that seems like a good choice. If you
could save the “initialization list” in an enum that choice also
seems to generalize better. Not conflicting with named arguments
is important for me, as named arguments would be very nice to
have for hardware description kind of stuff.