DIP 1016--ref T accepts r-values--Community Review Round 1

12345swordy alexanderheistermann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 20:54:50 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 25 July 2018 at 19:55:50 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi
wrote:

> I don't know what vocabulary you are used to consult,
ad hominem attacks is not an argument

> Actually, by definition, every bug is made by a programmer that
> THINK to know what he is doing... no?

Avoiding burden of proof by shifting goal post.
> Aren't you. going a little too far in  judging?
loaded question

> An so?
He has explain the point in detail, go back and read his post.

> It's not a false equivalence fallacy: all the discussion is
> about IMPLICIT conversion or rvalues to lvalues.
Yes it is, the issues regarding rvalue/lvalue conversion is not
the same issues regarding the unsigned/signed conversion.

Alexander