Found D in the strangest of places... Right under the letter D

Sameer Pradhan pradhan at cemantix.org
Sun Jul 29 07:32:38 UTC 2018

By some bizarre coincidence, or rightfully so, an (somewhat
artificial attempt at a cleanroom-ish) unbiased attempt to find
out what Google associates with each letter of the English
alphabet, someone with extra time on their hands at BBC's
technology department, I was pleasantly surprised to find, found
D (language) to be the highest ranked single character Google
search result for D, in good company, right next to the letter
(and language) C.

The article (link below) is titled "Google: An A to Z of search
results"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-44725867

All I can think was—"D is going places"

PS:  Apologies for the excessive parentheticals. In an attempt to
convey my precise thoughts, I might have murdered English Grammar
and rendered the post incomprehensible. Although being humans—as
opposed to an (NLP) bot—you should be able to get the point one
way or the other.

--
Sameer