Moving druntime into the DMD repository

Anton Fediushin fediushin.anton at yandex.com
Sun Jul 29 20:09:48 UTC 2018

On Friday, 27 July 2018 at 11:03:50 UTC, Seb wrote:
> This a thread to explore whether it would be feasible to do so.
[...]
> What do you think?
> ------------------
>
> - Has the dmd/druntime split being annoying you too?

I'm not familiar with contributing to the dmd/druntime, but
having druntime in a separate repository never made sense to me.
If it makes it easier for people to work on dmd/druntime, I'm all
up for that.

> - Do you have a better suggestion?

Not at all.

> - Would this break your workflow in a drastic way?

Nope, in my workflow I either use dmd packages from pacman/apt or
install.sh script. If these get updated on time I won't even
notice that change.