Remember the Vasa! by Bjarne Stroustrup

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Sat Jun 2 00:49:04 UTC 2018

On Friday, 1 June 2018 at 18:18:17 UTC, Tony wrote:
> But with regard to varians compile-time stuff and function
> annotations and other things that didn't exist years ago, has
> that resulted in noticeably faster programming and/or
> noticeably higher code quality by those utilizing it?

These are exactly the things that enable us to bring a very large
code base to D. Not just faster or better, it makes the
difference between impossible and possible. And we are engineers
needing to solve real-world problems, not CS nerds that find
these features merely interesting from a theoretical perspective.
Stay tuned for an announcement...