What's happening with the `in` storage class

Mike Franklin slavo5150 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 05:04:25 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 9 June 2018 at 05:00:29 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

> My goal in the short term is that Phobos is going to compile
> successfully with dip1000 the way it is now. It has already
> been deferred and deferred and deferred.

I understand that, and while you're doing that I can begin
implementing the PRs to deprecate `in` or change its definition
to `scope const`, or something else.

Nothing I'm proposing will, in any way, interfere with what
you're doing in Phobos.  I just want a decision about what we're
going to do with `in`.  I'll do the leg work.

Mike