Would be nice if compiler gave more information!

DigitalDesigns DigitalDesigns at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 02:31:49 UTC 2018

> I am getting the compiler to crash from a different problem
> after I moved some files around. I have no idea where the error
> is now.

There was a module that was included that was crashing the
compiler for some reason. When I removed it, which wasn't part of
the original project the compiler didn't crash.

So, this is either a bug in modules or something in the module
that crashed.

the two modules I removed were sumtype and openmethods... both
public.