Help with DMD internals

kullboys cuongdn1102 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 09:58:05 UTC 2018

Hello everyone
Then... next up, extern(C++) classes need to place __xdtor in the
vtable (posix uses 2 slots).
We need the vtable to match naturally, without advising people to
add
a dummy method.

I also have a hack in progress to support `final ~this()` in
extern(C++) classes, which will omit it from the vtable (once
it's in
there!), since there are also C++ classes without virtual
destructors.

This work is hard... adding the dtor to the vtable freaks DMD out
in all sorts of ways and ICE's everywhere.

Any comments on any of these points appreciated. I don't know
what I don't know. There's probably reasons that these things
aren't all done already...
Thanks[url=http://www.chevylegends.com/forum/showthread.php?1875-Introduction&p=12467].[/url]