What Is Python Developer Salary?

Jinn Coulson jinna.coulson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 13:29:26 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 12 April 2018 at 21:01:47 UTC, Arnold Blake wrote:
> I hired a remote developer in the language of the programming
> python, there was such a question as to how much should I pay
> him for the work? how many per hour? What kind of salary do
> they have, are different countries interested, Eastern Europe,
> India, etc?

ython is a very widely used, general purpose, programming
language.  It is used to test chips, power apps, build games,
automate tasks, and many other places.  Its syntax allows
programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than would
be possible in languages such as C++ or Java.

Average Trending Salary - $135k/year

Below, you will find a short overview of the top 10 most
expensive cities in the US and in Canada to hire a Python
developer. Where applicable, I provide more detailed information
on the salary levels for specific careers.

If North America isn’t your thing, check out a similar ranking
for Europe
https://diceus.com/python-developer-salary/