`update` and `require` properties for AA

Timoses timosesu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:17:03 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 15:51:00 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 07:25:09AM +0000, Mike Franklin via
> Digitalmars-d wrote: [...]
>> I think the documentation gets published prematurely.  The new
>> methods for the associative arrays should come in the next
>> release, scheduled for July 1st.
>> https://dlang.org/changelog/pending.html#require_update
> [...]
>
> Seriously, we need to start implementing versioned docs on
> dlang.org.

Doesn't it already offer it?

Here https://dlang.org/spec/hash-map.html
in the very top right corner you can diverge from master.
However it seems a bit bugged that when selecting something else
than master, it suddenly prints master again, and there is no way
to get back to master. Looks a bit broken.

Wouldn't it be better to reflect the latest published version of
the docs there as a default??