Disappointing performance from DMD/Phobos

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:07:56 UTC 2018

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 10:43, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On 26 June 2018 at 19:41, Manu via Digitalmars-d
> <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 at 20:50, Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d
> > <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Then use LDC! ;)
> >
> > Keep LDC up to date with DMD master daily! ;)
>
> Like what GDC is doing  (almost) ;-)

Orly? Have you gotten GDC to a point where you can actively keep up to
date? You should definitely advertise that better, I think most users
still presume that GDC is a few revisions behind latest.
Do you have nightly builds that are close to the DMD nightlies?

Sadly we're working with the MSVC ABI, and I don't think GCC has a
backend for that arch do they? LLVM has done a lot of work to interop
with MSVC.