`update` and `require` properties for AA

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Tue Jun 26 23:38:12 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 26 June 2018 at 16:17:03 UTC, Timoses wrote:
> Doesn't it already offer it?
>
> Here https://dlang.org/spec/hash-map.html
> in the very top right corner you can diverge from master.
> However it seems a bit bugged that when selecting something
> else than master, it suddenly prints master again, and there is
> no way to get back to master. Looks a bit broken.

Well, it takes you to the exact snapshot of the page of your
selected version:

https://github.com/dlang/docarchives.dlang.io

That's why if you select anything before 2.079 at the spec pages,
it won't even show the version chooser as it was introduced a bit
before the 2.079 release (the Phobos documentation has had the
button for a bit longer).

We can probably fix this by injecting a bit of custom JavaScript
in the old snapshots that detects the current version and adds a
"correct" version chooser button, but it's not on my priority
list and no one else has bothered/cared enough about it either.