Is it possible to set up DConf Asia?

鲜卑拓跋枫 hkli2012 at 126.com
Fri Jun 29 09:03:19 UTC 2018

Dear all,
    How about set up DConf Asia every year? As far as I know,
there are a few D  programmers and fans in Asia, but DConf was
traditionally held in U.S. or Germany before,so that it may be
not convenient for them to take part in these celebrations.
    Today more and more programmers in Asia are embracing Open
Source, and many technology conferences have their Asia version
such like the just concluded LinuxCon + ContainerCon + CloudOpen
that has been held in Beijing for two years, and the KubeCon +
CloudNativeCon will be held on Nov in Shanghai this year, and
many Linux/BSD conferences for Kernel or Distributions have been
held in Japan, Korea, and so on.
    For programming languages, PyCon APAC has been successfully
held in many Asian
countries each year. And Gopher China has also been held for many
years.
    So I wonder if DConf can be held in Asia will be sure to
greatly expand the influence of D languages, and attract the eyes
of the largest group of programmers in the world.
    All suggestions are welcome!